When you side hustle with hobby remember to keep improving. If you want to achieve the kind of success that will change your life, you need to constantly better the product or service that you’re offering. In other words transform from hobby to something more.
Joel Barker –
Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.
Side Hustle With Hobby And Improve Your Side Gig With Customer Feedback
As you side hustle with hobby and after you’ve launched, you should continue to improve. Your product or service must be constantly improved if you want to achieve the kind of success that will transform your life.
Even if a product or service is only marginally satisfactory, some individuals will purchase it. A large number of individuals will purchase a superior product or service.
It is at this point that client feedback is really valuable. Your customers can be completely honest about what is and isn’t working for them. They can assist you in seeing past your blind spots and identifying areas for improvement that you may not have noticed on your own otherwise.
As a result, ask your customers the following critical questions:
- What aspects of your product or service do they find appealing?
- What characteristics do they find most valuable, and which ones do they believe should be improved?
- Describe how your product or service has benefitted them, as well as any additional benefits they would want to see.
- Which of your customers’ pain concerns could you more effectively resolve?
- What more features could you incorporate into your offering to make it even more useful to your customers?
- How can you ensure that customers who have purchased your product or service have the best possible experience?
Customers’ feedback is an excellent approach to demonstrate your commitment to transparency and authenticity with your customers. It demonstrates to them that you are genuinely interested in them and their opinions, and that you want to provide them with the greatest possible product or service available.
The more genuine you are with your customers, the more likely it is that they will continue to support you in the long run. They will want to continue working with you and using your product or service as soon as they realize how committed you are to continuous improvement.